Adopting a new platform for dramatically improved emergency management requires deep understanding of customer needs and a commitment to deliver. Successful launch also requires proper change management planning, on-boarding, training and dedication to stay with the customer and deliver continuous innovation. Our team understand this process very well and it’s the core fabric of our methodology for customer success.
Training & OnBoarding
Our customer success journey starts with our path breaking emergency management platform. Safety Kuvrr Platform was built ground up to harness the power of mobile devices, IoT and analytics. As a result, Safety Kuvrr offers unparalleled agility and flexibility of deployment for our customers. Our zero foot print platform along with agile mobile applications fit nicely within enterprise IT eco-system.
Each customer is unique and thus the customer needs are unique. During the solution design phase, our team diligently works with customer stakeholders, conducting in-depth interviews to ensure that unspoken needs are discovered, to fully document key requirements and objectives, sharing best practices and lessons learned from our experiences in designing and delivering emergency management. We also go over the organization’s vision of the future to ensure that our design can continually deliver the future business requirements with high impact and affordability. The outcome from this phase is a solution that can address current needs and is flexible to support the future needs, organizational expectations and key objectives.
The key steps in this phase are:
- Key Requirements
- Stakeholders and Objectives
- Emergency Management Process and Artifacts (Incumbent and Desired)
- Change Management Process(es)
- Launch Plan
Training & On-boarding
We believe that a well designed and executed training and on-boarding plan is the essential ingredient for successful adoption and satisfaction and our team works diligently with your key stakeholders to draft a plan. Our process consists of six guiding principals to ensure that the plan speaks to your organizational culture, strategy and operational model:
- Desired Outcomes – We start with the answer first. What is the expected outcome from the training and on-boarding process. What are the key learning objectives and corresponding matrices should we plan for.
- Learning Styles & Mediums – Individuals learn through different styles and through different mediums. What works best for your organization and how should we design the relevant artifacts to cater to your needs.
- Identify Champions – Are there any organizational resources who either have been or become the voice of the initiative. It’s always a good idea to identify those champions early on.
- Keep It Simple – We fully understand that the people in the organization are already very busy and the last thing one should do is to have them go through a complex or over designed training plan.
- Solicit Early Feedback – One of the most effective ways to ensure that the plan will fit the organizational needs is to socialize it with various organizational stakeholders early on and tweak it.
- Adopt – The plan shall not be rigid.
Our customer services is available through multiple channels to support our customers. Our dedicated account managers are also available to actively work with the stakeholders to address any on-going or future needs to maximize your ROI from our platform.
The last but perhaps the most important element of our approach to delivering exceptional customer value is to deliver on-going innovation at speed, scale and affordable cost. Our customers are progressive and demanding and they expect their solution provider to stay ahead of the curve. We welcome this challenge. We strive very hard to ensure that the investments our customer make in our solution not only caters to their needs today but shall continue to be relevant and highly usable in future.